How we started
As the mother of 2 kids, I know how important it is to be able to get out of the house, but we all know it’s incredibly difficult to find a place you can go anytime you like, where it’s perfectly safe and stimulating for your little ones, AND you can relax and have a minute to yourself!
I couldn’t find any playcentres in Dublin made especially for toddlers, and parent and toddler groups usually run for just two hours a week. We pride ourselves on keeping our adult clients as happy and occupied as our babies and toddlers (with lovely coffees, free wifi and magazines for the adults that is), so hopefully we are offering something for everyone.
For more information email or call us and we’ll be happy to help you with any queries you may have.
The fantastic Panda team and I look forward to welcoming you!
what we offer
The Panda Play Cafe is a friendly place to relax or chat with other parents/guardians of children aged 0-5 years old. Unlike the typical play centre that is aimed at children right up to 12 years of age, we are able to offer a cosy, friendly, and safe environment for you and your little one.
Here your children are free to be as energetic and active as they wish. In this safe but exciting environment they will develop physical and social skills, co-ordination and balance, and at the same time their imaginations can run wild!
At the Panda Play Cafe we encourage children to socialize, use their imagination with role play and have lots of fun! We have a wide and varied selection of toys to keep all ages entertained while you sit back and catch up with friends, enjoy a cappuccino, lunch or just some time to yourself with one of our magazines. Our cafe gives you a full view of the play area and we have comfy seating in the baby corner. Our kitchen is always open serving sandwiches, wraps, salads and a variety of hot dishes. We also serve lots of kid-friendly food, including our toddler tapas, offering a range of small dishes to tempt even the fussiest young eater.
Our busiest days are always Fridays and weekends, but we are quieter between 12-2pm any day of the week. If you want to make new friends you’ll find people very chatty here, but you can equally spend two hours chilling out with some of our magazines: our facilities for parents/guardians are just as important to us as those for children!
Our Rules of Play
- Parents/guardians are required to ACTIVELY SUPERVISE their children for their safety and everyone else’s.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for their children at all times & must not leave without them for any period.
- PARENTS AND CHILDREN MUST REMOVE THEIR SHOES for cleanliness and safety. Shoe covers or socks must be worn by all adults. Plastic shoe covers are available for purchase from the front desk for 10c per pair, or socks of all sizes for €1 per pair. Socks are optional for children.
- ONLY FOOD AND DRINK PURCHASED ON THE PREMISES MAY BE CONSUMED ON THE PREMISES, the only exceptions are home-made food for babies under 1, and children with allergies we cannot cater for. Any other food brought into the premises cannot be consumed here for a variety of health & safety reasons.
- Raisins, nuts and popcorn, for allergy, safety, and cleanliness reasons, are especially not allowed on the premises.
- FOOD AND DRINK MUST BE CONSUMED IN THE SEATING AREAS ONLY. Please keep your children with you as they eat and please DO NOT let them walk around with food in their hands.
- Parents/guardians are asked to accompany their children to the toilets, and please do not change babies’ nappies inside the play cafe.
- We do not accept any responsibility or liability for loss or injury caused through misuse of equipment or lack of parental/guardian supervision, and we cannot take responsibility for damages or theft of possessions.
- We will refuse entry to children who are clearly unwell, and we encourage regular use of our hand sanitisers.
- Please inform us if your child has any sort of accident, however small, or an incident with another child or adult.
- The management reserves the right to ask a disruptive child or parent/guardian to leave for any reason.
- Irish Multiple Birth Association & Panda Points loyalty cards must be presented in order to obtain discounts.