How we started
As the mother of 2 kids, I know how important it is to be able to get out of the house, but we all know it’s incredibly difficult to find a place you can go anytime you like, where it’s perfectly safe and stimulating for your little ones, AND you can relax and have a minute to yourself!
I couldn’t find any playcentres in Dublin made especially for toddlers, and parent and toddler groups usually run for just two hours a week. We pride ourselves on keeping our adult clients as happy and occupied as our babies and toddlers (with lovely coffees, free wifi and magazines for the adults that is), so hopefully we are offering something for everyone.
For more information email or call us and we’ll be happy to help you with any queries you may have.
The fantastic Panda team and I look forward to welcoming you!
what we offer
The Panda Play Cafe is a friendly place to relax or chat with other parents/guardians of children aged 0-5 years old. Unlike the typical play centre that is aimed at children right up to 12 years of age, we are able to offer a cosy, friendly, and safe environment for you and your little one.
Here your children are free to be as energetic and active as they wish. In this safe but exciting environment they will develop physical and social skills, co-ordination and balance, and at the same time their imaginations can run wild!
At the Panda Play Cafe we encourage children to socialize, use their imagination with role play and have lots of fun! We have a wide and varied selection of toys to keep all ages entertained while you sit back and catch up with friends, enjoy a cappuccino, lunch or just some time to yourself with one of our magazines. Our cafe gives you a full view of the play area and we have comfy seating in the baby corner. Our kitchen is always open serving sandwiches, wraps, salads and a variety of hot dishes. We also serve lots of kid-friendly food, including our toddler tapas, offering a range of small dishes to tempt even the fussiest young eater.
Our busiest days are always Fridays and weekends, but we are quieter between 12-2pm any day of the week. If you want to make new friends you’ll find people very chatty here, but you can equally spend two hours chilling out with some of our magazines: our facilities for parents/guardians are just as important to us as those for children!
Our Rules of Play
- Parents/guardians are required to ACTIVELY SUPERVISE their children for their safety and everyone else’s.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for their children at all times & must not leave without them for any period.
- PARENTS AND CHILDREN MUST REMOVE THEIR SHOES for cleanliness and safety. Shoe covers or socks must be worn by all adults. Plastic shoe covers are available for purchase from the front desk for 10c per pair, or socks of all sizes for €1 per pair. Socks are optional for children.
- ONLY FOOD AND DRINK PURCHASED ON THE PREMISES MAY BE CONSUMED ON THE PREMISES, the only exceptions are home-made food for babies under 1, and children with allergies we cannot cater for. Any other food brought into the premises cannot be consumed here for a variety of health & safety reasons.
- Raisins, nuts and popcorn, for allergy, safety, and cleanliness reasons, are especially not allowed on the premises.
- FOOD AND DRINK MUST BE CONSUMED IN THE SEATING AREAS ONLY. Please keep your children with you as they eat and please DO NOT let them walk around with food in their hands. Lidded drinks are allowed in the gated baby corner, but please do not consume any food of any kind in this area.
- Parents/guardians are asked to accompany their children to the toilets, and please do not change babies’ nappies inside the play cafe.
- We do not accept any responsibility or liability for loss or injury caused through misuse of equipment or lack of parental/guardian supervision, and we cannot take responsibility for damages or theft of possessions.
- We will refuse entry to children who are clearly unwell, and we encourage regular use of our hand sanitisers.
- Please inform us if your child has any sort of accident, however small, or an incident with another child or adult.
- The management reserves the right to ask a disruptive child or parent/guardian to leave for any reason.
- Irish Multiple Birth Association & Panda Points loyalty cards must be presented in order to obtain discounts.
Panda Play Cafe Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of our customers.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.pandaplaycafe.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you sign in to use our facilities, subscribe to our text message notifications service, place a party booking, purchase a ticket for an event, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information. You may also provide us with your child’s name, and date of birth.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to notify you about closures if you have signed up for them;
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not share your information with any third parties.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Panda Play Cafe Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you will be stored at destinations within the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that all data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.