Included in every Panda Play Cafe party package:
- 2 hours of playtime in the ballroom in full view of the parents
- lots of hot and cold fresh and healthy food options
- decorations in a theme of your choice
- customised themed digital invitations, ready to print/text/email to your guests
- drinks and/or finger food for the adults
- toy-filled (not sweet-filled!) party bags
All the set up and clean up is managed by us, and your party host will look after the parents too, so the kids won’t be the only ones reluctant to leave!
Timing options are as follows
- small bookings for 10-12 children on Saturday afternoons, 1-3pm or 4-6pm
- private bookings for 15 children or more for private rental of the entire venue on Sunday afternoons, 1:30-3:30pm or 4:30-6:30pm
Book a free a character visit from our mascot Puddles the Panda to dance along to some nursery rhymes with the kids!
Private parties on Sundays can include some extra entertainment @ €30 for 1 hour:
- Book an hour of party games, specially designed activities, and temporary/glitter tattoos with an entertainer or costume character. Make it extra special with a character like a Pirate, Batgirl or Cowgirl Jessie from Toy Story, or book a princess appearance and we can add on the immensely popular princess makeovers. We can invite Rapunzel, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Belle, or Queen Elsa!
We can provide premium party bags €2 per child:
Our party bags are made without crisps, sweets or chocolate in them, all include a free family entry voucher for PPC, and we have 3 types:
- kids under 2 includes soft toys and bath toys
- boys over 2 includes a puzzle/colouring/sticker book and several small age-appropriate toys
- girls over 2, as above but with more girlie toys
Adult food & drink options
We can also provide 3-tier trays of finger food for adults which can include items like cocktail sausages, tuna & sweetcorn sandwiches, ham cheese and Ballymaloe relish toasted sandwiches, popcorn chicken, cheese quesadillas, ham, mushroom and pepperoni pizza, crisps or mini chocolate éclairs. One tray will feed around a dozen people, and we can replenish parts of the trays as they are emptied if you like. One tray is €20, each layer is €7 to replenish.
You can also set up a tab for adult drinks.
Party Terms and Conditions
- A €50 booking deposit must be received in order to guarantee your party booking. This is non-refundable and will be taken off your bill at the end of the party.
- We require active parental supervision at birthday parties, with at least one adult remaining for every 4 children present.
- Older children are welcome to attend the party but if they are running around and acting too rough in the play area our team will ask them to calm down for the safety of the younger children.
- Costume character appearances (only available at private parties) must be booked at least one week in advance or we cannot guarantee availability.
- Our team work incredibly hard to offer the best experience possible, and a 15% gratuity would be very much appreciated and can be paid directly to your party hosts.
- In order to ensure the team are fully ready for you, please try to arrive at the organised time for the beginning of the party, not before. Arriving early will interrupt the team’s preparation, or if already ready, interrupt their breaks! Thank you for your understanding.
- Additional time for your party may sometimes be booked, please ask in advance for availability, priced at €25 per half hour.
- Please note we offer an à la carte option for very small groups, and parties, no matter how small, must be booked in advance.